Click here to add to this guestbook.Did you know the surname pullen originated from france and the french name poulty , namely chicken ....nice
ben pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
france - Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 21:56:30 (BST) hi i just thoght id visit coz i hav a friend called tom pullen. hey you to could be related
hampshire, england - Wednesday, May 17, 2006 at 17:43:13 (BST) i am a pullen with no family heritage to speak of. my father's family came from scotland to new zealand at the end of ww2 thats all i know but great to see so many of us out there even if it is only our name we have in common
shona sasin <email@example.com>
perth, austraila - Thursday, March 16, 2006 at 05:52:56 (GMT) I was just browsing the web looking for graphic design inspiration - this site looks great.
John Eiderton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nanjing, China - Monday, February 20, 2006 at 06:57:35 (GMT) i 2 am a pullen. long live the pulmeister!!!
claire pullen <email@example.com>
kent, - Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 00:25:49 (GMT) Very interesting to find someone using my name!
Tim Pullin <Tim.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Downderry, Cornwall, UK - Sunday, January 22, 2006 at 20:01:26 (GMT) Hi there I AM actually related to you... 'tis a bit grey!! Nice Pics though. Happy New Year hope it's full of fun & frolicks!
Kathryn King <email@example.com>
Huddersfield, - Monday, January 16, 2006 at 16:27:19 (GMT) "Go On the PULLENS!"
Chris Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hertfordshire, England - Friday, December 16, 2005 at 20:18:33 (GMT) yet another one. If you get any messages for me, pass them on.
Tim Pullen <email@example.com>
canberra, Australia - Tuesday, November 29, 2005 at 11:32:31 (GMT) yrdy
- Wednesday, November 23, 2005 at 14:46:26 (GMT) well yep, i've got quite a bit of time on my hands and i was using the mangle random link thingy and ended up here.
whats kinda wierd is that you say you know the guys from chikinki... well, a couple of years ago i shared a house with the brother of one of the guys from chikinki, the lead keyboardist i think. saw them a couple of times, good stuff, cracking live show. not a massive coincidence, but odd enough for me to post this. circles in circles eh? anyway, i'll carry on with my boredom. laters :)
- Friday, November 11, 2005 at 12:36:53 (GMT) Great site!
NY, NY USA - Wednesday, October 26, 2005 at 19:04:12 (BST) hi im neil pullen fr coventy you never know we could be related
neil pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
coventry, england - Wednesday, October 26, 2005 at 13:09:39 (BST) Your site was nice place to stop. Thanks.
Crepeault, USA - Saturday, October 08, 2005 at 19:19:38 (BST) Nice site, good photos, like the one of you "making the funny face"
Lucy Martin <email@example.com>
Hollywood, USA - Saturday, October 08, 2005 at 14:52:14 (BST) lol, the pic with the glasses cracks me up ;)
San Diego, United States - Wednesday, October 05, 2005 at 01:49:25 (BST) My name is also Pullen. We're all one big family, "pullen" on those heart strings (see what i did there :P)
Manchester, UK - Tuesday, October 04, 2005 at 13:54:35 (BST) hi tim just lookin up the family name and ur site came up great site lizzie pullen
lizzie pullen <Lizzie_pullen3@hotmail.com>
pontypool, walezs - Monday, October 03, 2005 at 14:00:53 (BST) i am the lord of all pullens, feel my pullen wrath!
tom pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pullenville usa, pullupushem - Saturday, October 01, 2005 at 03:59:54 (BST) Ho, Tim! This is a truly successful List! Makes interesting reading. I am still on the look out for little Hely Pullen, who came to Oz, aged five, way back in 1807. Mum (Mary) came too; Dad (maybe a James) was by then already dead. In London. They lived down by Blackfriars Bridge, I think. Anybody know my Hely?
Lois Carrington <email@example.com>
Canberra, Australia - Sunday, September 25, 2005 at 06:42:24 (BST) we have the same name
hemel hempstead, england - Monday, September 19, 2005 at 21:14:54 (BST) Sweet site m8 , like the rest i bumped into it while on a search engine
South Africa, South Africa - Sunday, September 04, 2005 at 18:53:59 (BST) Ex pat. Clapham trying to find my cousins Pete,Maria,Caroline.The Pullens, this spelling didn't seem familiar.Maybe they are part of that elitist tribe the pullins !
Brian McEvoy <bmc88952 @aol.com>
Seaside Oregon, USA - Thursday, August 18, 2005 at 03:41:38 (BST) SUP WELL GUESS WAT DIS PULLEN IS AMAZED WHERE DID ALL YOU OTHER PULLEN'S COME FROM GEEESSS GUD TO KNOW ANY HOW GUD LOOKING UP CHEZ
calvin pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
bulawayo, ZIMBABWE - Saturday, July 02, 2005 at 01:13:50 (BST) Born in Amsterdam, New York, I now live in Portland, Oregon with my lovely wife, dog, iguana, and 3 chickens. Oh Yeah, gray is my favorite color.
Frank Dever Pullen <email@example.com>
Portland, OR, USA - Monday, June 13, 2005 at 23:05:08 (BST) Hello Tim. I see that you are a graduate of Bristol University.I am a Mining Engineer out here in SA, having studied at Camborne School of Mines [Exeter University].
My parents, Howard and Sheila Gay, my sister Beverley and I emigrated here from Hemel Hempstead in 1969.I returned years later and went to Camborne, then came back out to Africa.
My parents, sister and her family, and brotherRobert [born in SA]and his family now live in Basingstoke, and I live with my girlfriend Marinda in ALberton, South of Johannesburg.
I grew up in a mining town called Springs, which is FULL of Pullens. Their ancestors were part of a large group of settlers which left the UK for SA in 1820.Cheers
Dave Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pretoria, South Africa - Friday, June 10, 2005 at 12:51:15 (BST) hi my name is claire pullen and originally I was born in Birmingham and moved to Bristol in 1968 (3 at the time) I would be interested to try and trace my family tree and get in contact with family
claire pullen <raingirlM5@hotmail.co.uk>
bristol, uk - Monday, May 23, 2005 at 15:56:32 (BST) Emily(Hirons)and Henry Joseph Pullen,Twin of Charles Pullen of Long Lawford Rugby ENGLAND Were my great- grand parants. trying to trace their desendents, or any intrested pullens,
Eileen Tempany <email@example.com>
the town of Rugby, England - Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 18:03:15 (BST) I was looking around trying to find out more about my family tree and came across your great site
Mark Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
JHB, South Africa - Wednesday, May 04, 2005 at 20:56:35 (BST) Hi Tim I am amazed at how many of us Pullens are out there and it is interesting they are so few names from africa as there are hundreds of us in zimbabwe. I left zimbabwe a year ago because of the political and economic situation and i am now working in Botswana. If there are any pullens who want to network do not hesitate to contact me via email email@example.com
Bradon Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gaborone, Botswana - Friday, April 29, 2005 at 11:58:28 (BST) im from swindon and my surname is pullen!
Swindon, uk - Friday, February 11, 2005 at 10:53:34 (GMT) Well we are all obviously bored and started to type our names into search engines!!!... nice site lots of "US" about! Small World!
Darren Pullen <email@example.com>
swindon, wiltshire - Thursday, February 03, 2005 at 22:33:12 (GMT) i am a pullen, long live the pullenites!
kent, uk - Saturday, January 29, 2005 at 17:07:28 (GMT) Hi Tim, My family are all living in Swindon Wiltshire. I am starting to look for as many Pullens as I can find. Its very interesting for me. I am living in Perth Australia now. My parents Chris and Linda Pullen are in Swindon along with my sisters. My Granddad lived in London, his name was Norman Pullen. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Great web site.
Sam Pullen <email@example.com>
Swindon, England - Friday, January 07, 2005 at 02:21:11 (GMT) Put my fathers name in to the search engine to see if my worst fears are true, and this came up! Funny old site. Funiest of all is that my father, Christopher Pullen has been sniffing around too! Like father like son I guess. Cheers people!
Daniel Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
manchester, uk - Wednesday, October 13, 2004 at 16:59:21 (BST) Very useful site. Thank you.
Forcier, USA - Tuesday, October 12, 2004 at 08:18:58 (BST) Just looking around the net for stuff
I enjoyed your site.
UK - Monday, October 04, 2004 at 19:40:15 (BST) Great site. How I laughed!
Reading, UK - Tuesday, September 21, 2004 at 17:15:36 (BST) thanks nice site
rev campbell <Rev_Campbell@imabeliever.co.uk>
- Saturday, July 17, 2004 at 00:03:35 (BST) yo
london, uk - Tuesday, May 25, 2004 at 17:30:38 (BST) Nice site, you've put in a lot of effort. Well done!
Lyndon Pike <email@example.com>
Windsor, England - Tuesday, May 25, 2004 at 07:27:46 (BST) cool site
bud smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thursday, May 06, 2004 at 03:04:07 (BST) the pictures were very nice. sweet as a little boy. good website indeed.
charlotte dodd <email@example.com>
melksham, wiltshire - Friday, April 30, 2004 at 10:18:31 (BST) Good website you have here,
welcome to try my website.
Iceland - Monday, April 26, 2004 at 13:26:56 (BST) Your site is awesome....uhhh
George W. Bush <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Washington D.C., USA - Monday, February 09, 2004 at 15:32:16 (GMT) I just wanted to say Tom...or Tim rather, that your site is wonderful. I always want to give a shout out to my pal Sadaam. Sorry you got caught man....and you weren't even involved in terrorism or weapons you wimp! I love America! BYE BYE!!
Ossama Bin Ladden <email@example.com>
Kabul, Afgahnistan - Monday, February 09, 2004 at 15:31:01 (GMT) Hiya Mate! Great site....please come have some tea with me one day because in England we are always having tea time. See look....right there....it is already tea time. TEA TIME FOR ALL!!! Oh and by the way, it's tea time! Call me at 1-800-MY APPLE. See you.....
Tony Blair <firstname.lastname@example.org>
London, UK - Monday, February 09, 2004 at 15:28:33 (GMT) Hey yall I ju wanted to compliment you on ur great site man. It really inspires me and makes me think of how stupid I am and how smart uuuuu are love. See you later sugar.
Jessica Smith <email@example.com>
Des Moines, IOWA, USA - Monday, February 09, 2004 at 15:26:35 (GMT) I would like to say that your site is a wonderful and really reflects your neoutopian skills in a post modern enviroment. In my occupation I come accross just a few great sites and yours is one of them. Your anger is apparent in your wedding photos and the one at the pub. You are quite the charmer. See you on the flipsiiiiiide. Bye. Your friend....Steve Jobs
Steven P. Jobs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cuppertino, CA, USA - Monday, February 09, 2004 at 15:24:59 (GMT) y the heck did u put those pics on ur page...everyone at my school thinks ur stooooooopid!!'
ur weeeeeeaaad Call me at: + 001 212 828 1414
I am teh l33t haxz0r!!!!11
paul schaffel <email@example.com>
ny, usa - Monday, February 09, 2004 at 15:19:28 (GMT) Do you know of a Mark Pullen who lives in Eastcode, Middlesex. He's a great guy!
London, England - Monday, February 09, 2004 at 15:00:12 (GMT) My Grandmother was born in 1903 in Aston Rowant (Oxfordshire) in England. She had 8 brothers and 2 sisters.
London, England - Tuesday, February 03, 2004 at 00:34:03 (GMT) my great grandmother was emily pullen.is any one related.
carmel wolman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
griffith.nsw., australia - Wednesday, January 28, 2004 at 03:40:24 (GMT) Hi Tim....I'm always looking for "Pullens". Are you interested in Genealogy? Hope so. Let me know. Take care/Rich Pullen/Fort Worth
Richard R. Pullen <email@example.com>
- Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 01:10:25 (GMT) Really interesting stuff. Really nice personal page, one of the best i've seen...love the design
Alex Schimel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
New York, usa - Tuesday, January 20, 2004 at 21:04:36 (GMT) Hi Tim, I see you like Roni Size. I served him in Tesco last week.
- Monday, January 12, 2004 at 01:39:32 (GMT) Kevin Pullen <email@example.com>
Menasha, WI, USA - Monday, January 05, 2004 at 00:05:37 (GMT) cool this site
italy, italy - Tuesday, December 16, 2003 at 17:21:54 (GMT) Hi Tim
I'm not too sure whether this is my first or second visit to your site because I have been thrown by the tone of 'another' Christopher Pullen who sounds remarkably like me....!!! I guess the best thing to do in the circumstances is to translate one of my favoured latin maxims and agree that a 'meeting of the minds' may well have occurred. It's a funny old world!
Christopher Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
London, - Wednesday, December 03, 2003 at 12:54:54 (GMT) very nice page
- Thursday, November 27, 2003 at 19:26:19 (GMT) Hello Tim. Just looking up my name and ended up here! cool site. c ya.
sydney, australia - Monday, November 24, 2003 at 03:56:38 (GMT) hay i was just looking up my name as i was bored at college and came across this site, its really wired to know that there are so many pullens about. if and one is reading this then please get in touch! thanks
Jenny Pullen <email@example.com>
Lincoln, - Wednesday, November 19, 2003 at 12:47:35 (GMT) Nice Site
London, UK - Wednesday, October 29, 2003 at 11:33:44 (GMT) Gidday Tim....does not look to promising in the guest book lately....anyway I have a son called Tim....and possibly some distant relation contact if you want....cheers
Garry PULLEN <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nelson, New Zealand - Sunday, October 12, 2003 at 08:32:44 (BST) Hello from Austin TX
- Wednesday, October 01, 2003 at 03:34:01 (BST) MUSIC IS SAVED CHIKIN MOPED HAS ARRIVED
HERE, THERE - Wednesday, September 24, 2003 at 23:15:28 (BST) JUST LOOKING FOR FAMILY HISTORY STUFF,I'M IN THE ARMY AT FT KNOX KENTUCKY. MY DADS SIDE OF THE FAMILY IS FROM FLORIDA HIS NAME IS PAUL HE WAS IN THE AIRFORCE.
Jeffrey Pullen <SLPULLEN@EARTHLINK.NET>
RADCLIFF KY., US - Wednesday, September 24, 2003 at 15:19:52 (BST) you need more colors
kuala lumpur, malaysia - Wednesday, September 24, 2003 at 09:08:33 (BST) nice site cool!
manila, Philippines - Wednesday, September 24, 2003 at 09:07:31 (BST) Tim, I saw your picture, and I am convinced you you are the kind of nut that will laugh at my web page. PLease visit at www.mokmok.com and listen!
Moknura Mokinetti <email@example.com>
white plains, NY, USA - Tuesday, September 23, 2003 at 19:39:05 (BST) Nice site, how about some colour though ?
Ted Maul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
London, UK - Monday, September 22, 2003 at 07:56:00 (BST) Very impressive!!!
Miami, USA - Monday, September 08, 2003 at 06:48:10 (BST) Good job on site.
Hello from Gold Coast Australia.
Gold Coast, Australia - Sunday, September 07, 2003 at 14:20:08 (BST) Nice website
Southend, UK - Saturday, September 06, 2003 at 22:54:03 (BST) just looking up the name pullen any pullens please e mail me .
stuart pullen <email@example.com>
aylesbury, england - Monday, September 01, 2003 at 17:32:22 (BST) terrific site. you have good tastes in music and film.
- Saturday, August 30, 2003 at 23:06:13 (BST) nice site. just surfed in by total accident! go on..
massillon, ohio, usa - Thursday, August 28, 2003 at 12:39:33 (BST) I DON LAND HEREOOOOOOOOO MY PEOPLE
JUST TRY TO KEEP IT OFF
usa - Wednesday, August 27, 2003 at 11:18:08 (BST) Interested to see a website with the same name as our family name. Our family originated in Kent - at least my father was born there.
Peter Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
DURBAN, South Africa - Sunday, August 24, 2003 at 16:16:33 (BST) I wanted say, very nice website!
- Thursday, August 21, 2003 at 23:23:47 (BST) Great site!
Jean Smith <email@example.com>
Sunnyvale, USA - Thursday, August 21, 2003 at 08:11:32 (BST) Great page! - Siddhartha Rajput
- Tuesday, August 12, 2003 at 21:48:22 (BST) Great stuff Tim, I am Dave!
Manchester, UK - Sunday, August 03, 2003 at 20:58:17 (BST) great site, nicely done
london, uk - Tuesday, July 29, 2003 at 16:06:28 (BST) Such a common version of a fine name!
Tim Pullin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Trowbridge, Wiltshire - Tuesday, July 29, 2003 at 14:14:23 (BST) Have you traced any roots to Swindon in Wiltshire yet?
Ann PULLEN <email@example.com>
Swindon, England - Wednesday, May 21, 2003 at 11:28:49 (BST) Hi, I'm impressed with your work. Haha, come visit my site and see my crazy picture collection and movie posters from Nigeria. Please sign my guestbook too!
Kaduna, Nigeria - Tuesday, April 08, 2003 at 17:26:47 (BST) Hello Tim,
This is Tim Pullen from the city of Durban in South Africa, just taking a look at your website. I think its great and a lot of fun looking up our namesakes.
The Pullen name is not a very common name in our part of the world.
I am told that 6 Pullen brothers settled in South Africa during the 1820's and some of them followed the "Gold Rush". I have the old family bible in my posession. One of the Pullen adventure seekers owned a goldmine during the 1820's and the town "Pullen's Hope" near the Kruger National Game Park, named after him.
It was great meeting you on our trip to the U.K., and look forward to your visit to South Africa some day.
Kind regards Tim and Annarosa.
(Other Pullens are welcome to contact me by email.)
Tim Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Durban, South Africa - Saturday, March 22, 2003 at 21:19:50 (GMT) Hey, Tim, just checking back to see if you were still here. I was here two years ago, glad to see you are still going.
Tim Pullen <email@example.com>
Weirsdale,Florida, USA - Friday, March 07, 2003 at 09:16:39 (GMT) Hi there Tim, have you tracted any roots to Trowbridge, Wiltshire, UK?
Bren Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rochester, Kent, UK - Saturday, March 01, 2003 at 19:25:25 (GMT) Hi ! Tim
just surfing around thinking of maybe getting into genealogy and wondering if anyone has already done anyone this side of the pond, thereby saving me the trouble ! I have six siblings and I understand thay my great grandfather had 20 sons ! no wonder the family name is now so common ! I like your site and will pop in now and then . Best regards CP
christopher pullen <email@example.com>
Dorking Surrey, England - Tuesday, January 28, 2003 at 18:28:54 (GMT) Doing a bit more on the 'Family Tree' and of course Pullen's are included, so what did I find? Your web page! So this is what you get up to when you are 'supposed' to be working! Now I could be mean and post a few pictures 'of when you were a baby' you know the sort! But there again I remembered that I once was a baby and thought better of it as I am sure your gran would have some real awful ones of me! So you'll be relieved to hear I've scotched that idea now. Good to hear you have an 'odd sense of humour' but remember its those that havn't got one that are the odd ones out. Alex sends her xxxxxx's and say's that your taste in music is similar to hers - luckily she always has her earphones on so I am saved from the 'pleasure'! Talk soon cousin. Judy
- Friday, January 24, 2003 at 12:11:24 (GMT) Yo, just passing through looking for links to music sites - Ive just bought a MIDI controller keyboard: myself and some friends are still dreaming about making sweet sounds but we dont seem to have the commitment, skill, or talent.
I must put a guestbook on my site sometime, I like the way crazy namesakes are leaving you messages! I always liked the guy who owns www.jeremyreid.com.
See you round Tim!
Jeremy Reid <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Surbiton, UK - Monday, January 20, 2003 at 16:16:04 (GMT) Nice work Tim, bit short on the technicals but then thats us Pullens all over..its striking how many similarities there are. 'consensus ad idem' among the Pullens.. I wonder is it possible that names sakes have common characteristics, you know like breeds of dogs or cats.. mmmmm... food for thought.. anyway keep it up and I'll be sure and drop in from time to time
Chris(topher) Pullen <LONDONPRESS111@aol.com>
London, U.K. - Saturday, January 18, 2003 at 00:27:30 (GMT) Hey man, just surfing and found your page. Just thought I would check out your site, seeing as we are both Pullen's and all. Well, Have a nice day.
Nathan Pullen <email@example.com>
Troy, AL, USA - Thursday, January 09, 2003 at 20:15:35 (GMT) Hello again.
Welcome to my all new guestbook - my old one was lost when the company running it went bust. I've managed to resurrect most of the old comments, although one or two are missing. Anyway, please sign it!
- Thursday, January 09, 2003 at 01:21:41 (GMT) hello, thanx for the opportunity to see Ben and Emilys wedding. We really missed being there so it was really nice to see the ceremony.
Hope you are well. Get in touch soon
Kathryn King <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- August 19, 2002 at 19:41:45 (GMT) bghkshk mfnkjkyjor joyjdkfoj kdmgjyd mkmy;jo ijodmrj yjtoy12641654 64746drt776r67 6rd767ty7gd 7r867u5 r6****r6yu* ty***r*r5*j*jm k/*/k *8$^-& ;-##%$-&am p;-^%-&- *^(*^*%- /*/*-/--/- */****.@ CRSX
- August 9, 2002 at 21:09:57 (GMT) I was looking around to see if there was any information on the family tree and noticed your web-site since your name is the same as my nephew and you both have the same humor
Bonnie Pullen /Pett <email@example.com>
- July 31, 2002 at 17:39:32 (GMT) Splendid work. I appreciate your site.
- July 22, 2002 at 12:57:28 (GMT) justin pullen
- July 7, 2002 at 16:49:41 (GMT) hi Tim i am 15 and i am a pullen cool
Jennifer Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- October 11, 2001 at 18:50:47 (GMT) Hi Tim,
Stumbled across your site. I think you were at Tiff's during the same time as me (I like your photo of you in the School Blazer). I was there between 1977 and 1983, the first year of Beaky, and a couple years below you (I vaguely remeber). I will come back sometime to see what has changed on the site.
John Pullen <email@example.com>
- October 4, 2001 at 16:34:25 (GMT) Hi Tim......after reading you site it's easy to see you are a Pullen. We are all a pretty weird bunch to say the least. Keep up your site, I'll look back often to see ehat else you have done.
Susan Wright (Pullen) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- September 21, 2001 at 21:39:43 (GMT) have a nice day
melvin pullen <email@example.com>
- August 17, 2001 at 18:40:45 (GMT) Hello, evading revsion, wandering around on net instead. Didn't realise what had become of Chikinki - to think we used to jam with them in Hiatt Baker all those years ago!
- August 16, 2001 at 09:35:40 (GMT) Hey Tim, nice website - Made it easy to track you down .. check your email!
- July 22, 2001 at 23:32:28 (GMT) Well Tim, I am Tim, ex Paratrooper (1 Para), B.Sc(Hons)., M.Sc and I am now living and working in Arizona, USA. Born in Aldershot and lived all over the world, including Cheltenham when I worked at Smiths Industries as an Electronics Engineer.
Tim Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- June 17, 2001 at 01:38:52 (GMT) good to see all the photos from last year. Im with the trumpet section for this year who are shocked at seeing rich si thin. the change is incredible. the band is looking good theae days it took a while but we got there. Get in touch mate.
- June 8, 2001 at 20:37:20 (GMT) i dony actually know you but i think you are dead sexy... only joking your a minger really!!!! uhauha you seem to a nice boy but please let me know the point of this website.
- June 5, 2001 at 10:57:41 (GMT) Great site! Check out www.livesoundman.com if you get a chance!
Chas Boyer <email@example.com>
- March 26, 2001 at 22:47:11 (GMT) Our eldest son is also called Tim.
Ernest Pullen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- March 8, 2001 at 15:01:56 (GMT) Cool page you got. I invite you to try IExploiter.com:s new idea of traffic-building. They got really good idea for everybody. Check this site out: http://iexploiter.com/toplist/top5.asp , and read their info. =) Yours, - Trespasser -
- March 2, 2001 at 11:54:36 (GMT) You aren't going to beleive this one! WE are the same name!We need to talk, seriously.
Tim Pullen <TPthemaster@aol.com>
- February 14, 2001 at 09:07:39 (GMT) nifty
- January 24, 2001 at 03:48:112 (GMT) Hi!
I just visited your site and It looks Great. Expecially there was few links I really enjoyed. If you (Or anyone else) do need any cool Graphics to make your site more alive then feel free to visit my animation page. =)
Webmaster of Art-Arc <email@example.com>
- December 1, 2000 at 13:00:17 (GMT) Like Bobbi, I found your page while chasing about after Pullen forebears. Most interesting is Mary Pullen who in 1806 escaped the rope for forging and uttering banknotes but was sent to Sydney for 14 years. She took with her the youngest child of her family, Hely aged 5. Both were model citizens in Oz. I've no idea where Mary P was born - possibly Bath or Wiltshire, but I dunno. (Another non-international word?) I suspect that as a professional criminal she covered her tracks neatly. Any data on Mary welcome! And -- Good luck, Tim and the mu
- October 12, 2000 at 22:03:52 (GMT) A foul and idiotic site. I hope you legs drop off.
Thom Morris <ThomMorris@Brasshead.com>
- October 3, 2000 at 12:48:20 (GMT) nice site.
please change the address tho. or i'll have to kill you.
Tim Pullen .
- September 18, 2000 at 20:11:17 (GMT) I found your link while researching my family tree. I stopped in because my brother's name is Tim Pullen. We are in America, but you can understand how that caught my eye. You have a nice site.
Bobbi Pullen Higdon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- September 11, 2000 at 14:04:03 (GMT) Nice page, shame about the corgis.
Radiohead? Quite soon methinks.
- August 27, 2000 at 12:12:26 (GMT) Ha, ha! I've popped along to your website to find that Jazz link. Anyway trot along to www.spiderplant.net/acme and see our first website. I did some of the coding too. Amazing, huh! And if you have a look at spiderplant.net in about a week our own site should be up. Hope you're not too bored. Anyway back to work... or funk...
C.Alexander Claber esq. <email@example.com>
- August 14 2000, at 17:51:16 (GMT) Welcome to my guestbook.
Please sign it - I'm intrigued to know if anyone comes here apart from me!
Any suggestions are most welcome.
London, UK - July 24, 2000 at 15:38:02 (GMT)